My angels, today’s forecast is dissatisfaction. I know…again, right? Dissatisfaction with your work, with your lot in life, with the people around you. If August is the month of reversals, September is the month of dissatisfaction — a half-measure month, a limbo of restless indecision.
Here, above the cut, dissatisfaction with the way things are presently, and the way things will be, and the way things always have been.
If you believe it will help, you can think of this as disappointment instead — less restlessness in that. But we should all know by now that changing the word does little to change the reality.
- observations on the structure of this episode (and why it deviates from the norm)
- thoughts on each of our speakers (plus Chad), and an attempt at finding some common ground between them
- probably something about identity
- some miscellaneous things
- My own monologue, thrown into the mix of monologues from today’s episode
Just look at all of their faces individually
all i can see is james potter, kingsley shacklebolt, and sirius black high fiving in an ootp meeting
THAT LAST COMMENT