Tagged: #oh hey ho 10 more followers to my next hundred ^^ #that and i am reeeaally tired but i was surrounded by so many nice people today #awhah #that and my birthday's today in a week uwu #well i guess i'll just draw a little and read a bit #the fact that my mom got me jennifer estep's new book is kinda wrestling with the fact that i have a french test on wednesday #and an assignment #on janne teller's 'nothing' #which is so damn complicated #oh and i still need to do an analysation for a spee.. #kay i'm offline
"Oh, you know girls just mature faster than boys."
Hmm did you ever consider
that might be because boys’ indiscretions are excused with a simple “Boys will be boys,”
while we simultaneously force girls to grow up too fast by sexualizing them at increasingly younger ages?
i dont know
but i believe that this also comes from things like the fact that most boys take longer to learn how to speak
and that kinda stuff
but yeah that possibly comes from not being sexualized at a young age
Send me a highly toxic chemical in my ask box.
- Acetaldehyde: What did you used to have that you are happier without?
- Bromine: What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- Cyanogen: If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- Diazomethane: If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- Ethylamine: What sound do you love?
- Formaldehyde: If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Hexafluoroacetone: What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Isopropylamine: What do you miss most about being a kid?
- Ketene: What is something you learned in the last week?
- Methacrylaldehyde: Would you rather be really attractive or really smart?
- Nitromethane: What are your phobias?
- Oleum: If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
- Pentaborane: What is one habit of yours that no one knows about?
- Sarin: What annoys you the most?
- Trifluorochloroethylene: If you could change your first and middle name to anything, what would it be?